From recipes and stories to news - we want to inspire you, teach you and of course make you smile.
Around here (and by here we mean Jali Fruit Co. of course) we believe that our healthy sun-dried fruit snacks make your tastebuds AND your heart happy! Spreading joy is our mission — so enjoy these eight shareable pictures that don't just make you smile -- you can share them with a friend who needs a boost, too!
1. Did you know baby pineapples are second only to baby penguins in cuteness?
2. Okay, baby boars might be up there in cuteness, too.
3. But then you have Norah, the pineapple monster.
4. She’s always rolling into the pantry for more fruit...
5. Selfies and recess are definitely universal. These Ugandan school children just wanted to take some selfies during their recess break!
6. “Hey, look at me!”
7. Our CEO & Founder, Josh and Community Development Officer, Francis are trying to learn a traditional Acholi dance with the Women of Broadway Cooperative in Padibe, Uganda!
8. Meet our COO, Jacob and our Community Development Officer, Daisy! Their mango smiles put a smile on our faces, too!