From recipes and stories to news - we want to inspire you, teach you and of course make you smile.
Just picture it. The sun is shining. The breeze is gently blowing in your hair. You’re laying, relaxing in a hammock, and you’ve got a drink in your hand.
Sounds like an ideal Saturday afternoon (or Tuesday morning, is anyone really keeping track anymore?).
We won’t tell your boss if you mix up this delicious Peach Tea & Mango Sangria and sip your way through your endless parade of Zoom calls. Add wink emoji lol
Grab your sunglasses and flip flops and let’s have a day at the metaphorical beach.
- 2 cups water
- 6 Teavana Peach Tranquility tea bags
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup Jali Fruit Co. Dried Mango (or fresh mango sliced)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup peaches (sliced)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
1. Pour boiling water over the Peach Tea Bags; cover and brew 5 minutes.
2. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze. Stir in sugar and chill.
3. In a large pitcher, combine tea with remaining ingredients.
4. Chill 2 hours.
5. Serve & enjoy!