From recipes and stories to news - we want to inspire you, teach you and of course make you smile.
With the current situation of the world on top of stress and work we often forget we have many reasons to smile. Here’s a list of some of our current favorites.
1. Quokka’s smile when they’re hot and it's adorable.
(image credit All Thats Interesting)
2. According to some studies, Trees can actually talk to each other. We'd love to listen in on those conversations!
3. The first “Yo Mama joke” is almost 3,500 years old, and was found in a Babylonian tablet in Iraq.
(image credit JPost)
4. Vikings used to give kittens as wedding presents. This is a trend that definitely needs to make a comeback!
5. Goats have accents. Good luck Google-ing "goat accents" for the next couple of hours!
6. Believing you’re lucky makes you luckier.
7. Smiling is innate, blind people smile even though they have never seen someone do it.
8. Baby Chimps often pretend that sticks are dolls and treat them like babies.
9. Smiling lowers your heart rate and reduces stress. Just think of all the good you're doing by supporting Jali Fruit Co. and that's sure to bring a smile!
10. You were born and the chances of that happening are one in a million.